Download the Oppo R2001 flash file to update the software of Oppo R2001 or user security on your PC. It handles software-related issues without any hassle. The model of Oppo was introduced by MediaTek and the running version is v4.2.1 (Android).
However, the link to the tool will be found here totally free. Just follow the instructions and download the tool on your computer to flash the device.
Can download and stack R3 Tools Crack
The Important Feature of the Oppo R2001 Flash File
Have a look at the essential features and the tool of Oppo R2001 flash file.
Launched by:⇒ MediaTek (MT6582) May 2014
Version:⇒ Jelly Bean V4.2.1
Flash Tool:⇒ Download
Memory:⇒ 1GB RAM, 4GB
Zip password:⇒ mtk-rom.com
SIM:⇒ Dual (standby)
File mirror link: ⇒ Download Fixed only Vibrate Solution file
USB Driver:⇒ Download
How to Download Oppo R2001 Flash File on a PC
First of all, download the tool from the link and then install it. Before that deactivate the antivirus software in your PC. It won’t let the tool be downloaded. After flashing the device, you can make active the software. Now have a look at the rest of the points below to work with the Oppo r2001 update zip file:
- Now extract the downloaded file, and you will see the scatter image of firmware under the folder. Open the SP flash and press the loading button of scattering. Then choose the MT6582 file from the firmware.
- If you don’t have the driver (USB), install it on your PC. Then select the firmware download or upgrade option under the flash tool and press the button.
- Now switch off the device and connect it using the USB cable.
- Your device will be detected by the software if everything is alright. The process will start now.
- Wait until the flashing process is completed. It may take around ten minutes to finish. Don’t disconnect or power off the computer during the process. It may cause disable or hand your device.
- After successful flashing, you will be shown the OK message. Your device is flashed by the tool effectively.
To download the Oppo R2001 firmware SD card download the OTA update. Copy the zip file onto the SD card and place it on the phone. Then boot the phone with the power and volume button. The phone must be turned off. Then follow the screen that appears after booting.
- The Oppo Flash file helps to handle security lock, upgrade OS, functional problems, and software-related issues.
- During the flashing process, the data of the device will be removed automatically. So, keep a backup before flashing, if you don’t don’t lose any important data.
- To download Oppo r2001 custom ROM, you need the SP flash tool. The other processing is the same.
Hopefully, now every user will be able to flash their Oppo device with the Oppo R2001 flash file. This app is amazing and helpful for unlocking or updating the software. Even any software issue can also be solved by the tool.
So, download the tool now and enjoy the new updated version. But remember never download from any third-party website that may cause harm to your PC.